Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Monday, March 17, 2008

Update summary on MMU Love in Action fair


Good morning!
I am glad to be able to sit down comfortably and share with you about the update from the MMU love in Action charity fair held last week in the university campus.
I had a great time promoting and selling my cards and products. I want to first thank Jacintha for inviting me to come over to be a part of this charity drive.
She has been a wonderful help and assistant in promoting my punches and cards at the stall. Thanks so much Jacintha!
I was so glad to have made some new friends as well as met some old friends whom I have known for some years.

Our best seller for the event was the bookmarks which I made using mosaic punches to create the frame and the words were stamped and embossed using metallic ink and embossed powder. These bookmarks can also be customised with initials if you like to have one with your name initials on it. Please contact me via email at krstyncards@gmail.com for order.
Individually priced at rm5 each. Another hot favourites were the fancy ribbons which comes 7designs...heart, cherry,bluberry and gingham.Made of silk suitable for decorating presents, altered items, scrapbook even to tie your hair!

We also demo our punch products to the students and many were amazed with the versatality of this great craft tool. Indeed we had fun the past two days and to all my visitors who came to my stall I hope you had enjoyed viewing my cards just as I have enjoyed making them.
Thanks for purchasing a krstyncard product and sending smiles away to celebrate someone.

To the guys at MMU CF ,
Thanks for helping me with the setting up /closing of the stall amidst the rain.
Appreciate all the effort!

Blessings,
Kristyn

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!