Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moments before the fair...

On Sunday some of the ladies in church stayed back and we spend some time crafting and preparing for the BCM open day event. My friends as far as from Canada, Taiwan and Holland have sent in their cards and handmade fridge magnets for the event. More to arrive this week...
I want to thank all my friends who had helped me in making this day a success.
Debbie Tan for her handmade earrings ...such unique designs are so exclusively Debbie's...
Carol Wong shared her talent in sewing by making fabric tissue covers and Potporri car decos..Thanks Carol for the time amidst the hassle and the tassle with the renovations going on in your home.
To Ann Kong... Thanks for making the yummy buns... your talent in baking is truly a blessing from the Lord!

My friend and teacher Kaori for the tips and ideas on making the kimono origami dolls
Many thanks also to Christine Chew, Karen, Esther, Jolene Tan, Melissa, Carin , Ching and Hui Ching for your help in big and little ways! I appreciate the time shared and the laughter we made together.. God Bless!

Hugs,
Kristyn

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!