Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another of Dzuzi's Bento creations...

Hi.....Everyone.....
Look at what Dzuzi sent me this time... A Halloween Bento set..See the little ghost cheese piece creatively decorated with eyes and mouth....using the cn12 paw punch unto a seaweed. I think this is very creative..and fun too.
Bento is now a popular craft and punches are also being explored in food industry now. How amazing!...Punching on a piece of seaweed.

'Thanks for sharing with us Dzuzi.....By the way I have your witch punch! :)


Here you are the mini paw punch creatively used as eyes and mouth for the cheese.


No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!