Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Craft Breakaway...........






































Hi friends..........


I had the wonderful privilege to learn under the talented paint designer Miss Donna Downey when she visited Singapore in April.

It was totally something out of the box for me as it's been years since I touch painting. To get my hands on again was so pleasurable....What more to learn with Ms Donna was something i wanted to do and I grab the opportunity to go all the way to meet her.. She was such a wonderful and friendly person and she shared many nuggets with us..

I had a wonderful time there to, meeting new friends and not forgetting so happy that my name was the first to be called out for the lucky draw contest..boy was I lucky!

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!