Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Friday, January 6, 2012

Heat Tool..by Kuretake UK



Hi friends..........


Presenting to you the Kuretake heat tool..

The Kuretake heat gun is an excellent product and in my opinion one of the better brands in the market in both quality and durability. Kuretake is a UK license product from Japan. It's directional blow is excellent and it heats embossing powders very nicely..and evenly. The heat product is just nice and within a short moments the powder melts to give you the emboss effect! The heat gun is made in Taiwan not a China product and it's UK license therefore the voltage is suitable to our Malaysian market. You will love this great product...no doubt about it! Order yours today!



..


The Kuretake heat Tool for your perfect embossing finish....

At a very reasonable price....Email Christie Craft today and book your order!


No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!