Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Embroidery Punches by Martha Stewart

Embroidery deep edge Punch- ready stocks..Interested pls PM me with the code:
embroidery DEPMS
Embroidery punch-Interested pls PM me with the code : Embroidery Edge Punch


And do not miss out on this great scallop square dot PUNCH around the page...The code is SquareSD- PAOTP



Flourish edge punch- code Flourish EP



Hi friends..........

New Arrival of Martha Stewart punches...now ready stocks....PM me if you are interested in the latest release by Martha Stewart..I will be glad to assist you..

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!