Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Saturday, September 8, 2012

BIRD SONG- New Paper Collection By Graphic 45 is here




Look at these amazing paper collection by Graphic 45- BIRD SONG - a touch of Oriental series is sure to add some class to your papercraft projects.- NOW OPEN for purchase.

Bird stamp Cling stamp collection 1

Bird stamp Cling stamp collection  2

Bird stamp Cling stamp collection  3


THE BIRD SONG paper series in each 12 by 12 pad consists of  24 designs front and back























PROJECTS BY GRAPHIC 45 







How creative to embellish this box




Simply beautiful and classy....interested to purchase can Contact CHRISTIE CRAFT by email or sms.

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!