Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Card made by Kreaxion and Carla punches



This card I made with the Kreaxions punch to create the lace border and the flowers by carla craft medium punches and a mini punch. Flowers are embossed and assembled to form a daisy.

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!