Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My handstamped card


Hi Friends

I made this card for my customer. I love this series of hedgehog stamps by Penny Black. Rubber stamping is a fun and easy craft to learn and you can create a new card in just a very short time and your recipients can really appreciate your effort.

Rubber stamping is also being incoparated in scrapbooking to create embellishments and borders...letterings and wordings. If you like to know more do view the hero arts website many great card ideas, tips and techniques.

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!