Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Monday, November 23, 2009

Holidays Punch Art classses available......

Hi Friends...
I had a great time at MPH Mid Valley yesterday.....I was glad to have met some new friends and shared my passion on punch art with them.....
I made friends with Victor, Nini, Shayna, Raissha, Tsin Yen, Daisy,Grace,Emelyne, Edmund and many others little friends.
Thanks to my internet customer Ms.Lily who came and visited me at my booth...You have been so supportive and stayed through the entire demo....It was my pleasure to meet you.Enjoy all the new punches you bought ya!
Also Ms.Shamu was great to see you too...yes we can get our classes started next week!!Was great chatting with you and hearing your interest in card making

I hope you will get your hands on and start being creative....If you like to know more about this art and have some lessons with me...please so not hesitate to call and secure a booking with me...You will have fun and enjoyment making cards, bookmarks and scrap pages...hurry call me now and I love to see you soon...
I can be reached at 012 666 2776.....


Happy Holidays....
Regards
Kristyn

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!