Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pavillion Times Demonstration.....September 2009



Hi ...I was back in Pavillion Times for another Demo in September. I met some real nice little friends as you can see in the picture who made some cute bookmarks with me. Punching is so easy friendly and kids just love it. ...By preparing some inexpensive colour papers and glue....you can create lovely handmade cards and bookmarks. It is such a satisfying craft..easy and achievable..The best part is children can self express and be creative in their own little way.

I will be back on December 3rd at the Pavillion Times from 3pm to 6pm.....Come get crafty with me!

See you there........

Kristyn (Christie Craft)

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!