Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Punch Art Classes with Kristyn

Hi friends..........
Thank you so much for all the calls and kind comments on my blog and handwork....It was a pleasure meeting many new friends at my road show. I am happy to find many keen crafters in Klang...
I like to inform you that my

"Cardmaking and Craft" classes will be commencing in January for ages from 4 and above....in Bukit Tinngi one

You will need some craft essentials and tools to begin your lessons with me.

I recommend you to start your lessons with my Punch 101 course which will cover a series of basic punch Art techniques to help you understand the versatility of the punches.

You can then continue on to Punch 201 and then move on to Punch Floret Blossoms series....
Regular and weekly classes are also available for kids and teenagers who enjoys a crafty moments with me..

Please leave me an email at contactchristiecraft@yahoo.com
...or call me for availability and registration
Seats are limited

My Monday afternoon adult group is confirmed at 2.30pm to 4pm- starting Punch 101 course.


Children classes
Sunday afternoon 2.30 -4pm below 12years old


Thank you

See you soon
Kristyn



No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!