Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New stocks have arrived........

Our new range of corner lace punches...adorns pretty corners


Full range of small and medium size Carla craft punches in stock


Craft punches to make your own table scatters or adornments for your invites. Do clever things with envelopes! Lots of different shapes and two different sized craft punches to choose from.

If we don't have the punch you're after, let us know what you're after and we'll get it in for you!

Call us now on 012-6662776



Makes pretty confetti....or simply scatter on the dinner table for the sweet effect......

Our ever popular mini punches all in stock

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!