Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Theme Class


Hi ..........
Hope you all had a good break and pleasant New Year!
There have been many request for classes and I am trying to arrange time to suit your preference. Therefore I have come out with the idea of a monthly theme class.
In January, we had three classes held and it was full! Many of you are returning for the February class..I am so glad!

This special theme class will be held on
13th February - 2pm (Kids) and 4pm ( adults)
15th February - 12 pm (Kids) and 2pm (Kids/adults)

Fees rm25 per class for kids (Sign up for both days rm45)
Adults rm45 per class. (Sign up for both days rm85)

The 12pm class is almost full and I will be opening the 2nd class at 2pm. Thus Adult class will begin at 4pm

Please kindly reserve a seat and call me for a booking!
See you next week

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!