Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Craft Classes for all ages



Hi friends..........
A greeting card is an illustrated, folded card featuring an expression of friendship or
other sentiment. Although greeting cards are usually given on special occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas or other holidays, they are also sent to convey thanks or express other
feeling.
Creating greeting cards is a wonderful hobby to enjoy with all your family and friends. In fact, card making is becoming more and more popular and it's now a novelty to send handmade greeting cards.
Creating beautiful homemade cards is such a rewarding hobby of spending time making a special card for a loved one After all, receiving a handmade greeting card is so
special, isn't it?
The recipient will sure to treasure it. I have had my shares of compliments on my card giving......This sparked the beginning of Christie craft which aims to promote and share creativity with you..

If you are interested in classes of just sending your ki
ds for some fun activities with me....call or email me.... Christie Craft classes are now open for both adults and children at BBT One, Klang. Call me at 016 635 3511

No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!