Hello friends....
Welcome to my Blog where creativity is explored and ideas are shared.
This is my online craft site...do gently browse through my handmade cards and products and if you like to purchase any items, customized a card or inquire about craft lessons just email me or give me a call..I love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting.Have a great week ahead!

Keep smiling and be blessed!

Contact Christie Craft

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fairy tales acid free scrapbook papers are available


Daring Adventure


Hi friends..........

I have these gorgeous and amazing acid free papers for creating the fairytale look.....for your little princes and princesses.... They are so authentic and had a glitters on the sheet..So amazing.This new paper is an enchanting way to hel
p you create the perfect scrapbook fantasy. ..Orders yours now..Please email me for orders




Enchanted Paisley

Fairy Dust


Happily Ever After

Handsome Prince

Palace Throne

Far Far Away

Beautiful Princess

Once Upon a Time



No comments:

Christie Craft Boutique

Kreaxions 4 in one punch video

Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch

Circle Cutter

Please leave me a kind comment and your email address!

Kreaxions star Template

punch index

Jewelery making site

Merry Christmas Everyone!